Calibration source optris BR 400
Optris offers compact calibration sources for the calibration and testing of infrared measuring devices. With the calibration source optris BR 400, your infrared thermometers and thermal imagers are calibrated perfectly - even in permanent operation - guaranteeing precise measuring results at all times.
How does the calibration source work?
A calibration source, also known as a black body, is an infrared radiation source which helps in the control of measuring devices such as infrared thermometers or thermal imagers. By selecting a temperature range between Tumg + 5 °C and up to + 400 °C, you can check the correct temperature display of your infrared measuring device, thus guaranteeing precise measuring results. Thermal elements integrated in the calibration source see to a precise temperature control of the radiation source given.
Would you like to learn more about the calibration process? Find more information on Optris' calibration service in our service section.
Important parameters of the calibration source
- Temperature range: Tamb + 5°C till 400°C
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C
- Dimensions (H x B x T): 325 mm x 230 mm x 230 mm
- Aperture: 128 mm
- Price starts from 1.950,- Euro
- Excellent homogeneity, precision and long-term stability.
- Compact and rugged design.
- Perfect for on-site calibration and testing of infrared sensors.