Software - optris Connect
Parameterization of the portable thermometers and allows the documentation of the temperature measurement values. The following applications are available:
- Connection of all portable thermometers via USB2.0.
- Temperature display and recording.
- Download of logger data from the portable thermometer.
- Temperature data analysis and documentation.
- Adjustments to device setting.
The software optris Connect is compatible with all netbooks, notebooks and PC systems via Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Download: optris Connect 2.0.5
The real-time analysis software optris Connect does not only help with the quick and easy parameterization of your handhelt thermometer. Additionally, it enables the documentation and analysis of temperature measurement values, that have been transferred to your computer via USB interface.
Various language options and a variable presentation of temperature values faciliate the operation of the software. Besides offering several language options as well as a variable presentation of temperature values to faciliate the use of the software, optris Connect allows the manual input of the emissivity for the temperature measurement on different surfaces, thus enabling the use in various applications.
The optris Connect software is compatible with all netbooks, notebooks and computers using the operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
The software's advantages at one glance
- Integration of thermometers via USB 2.0
- Various language options including a translation tool
- Temperature display in °C oder °F
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Easy authoring of image based temperature reports
Temperature display and analysis
- Presentation of temperature values as temperature-time diagram as well as as digital display
- Automatic or manual scale adjustment of diagram
- Data recording for detailed analysis and documentation later on
- Data saving including complete temperature information for analysis in Excel (*.dat)
- Download of logger data in a clear structured table (display of high alarm in red and low alarm in blue)
Changing of setup
- Manual input of emissivity for an exact measurement on different surfaces
- Option to compensate external surrounding temperatures (only with optris LS LT)
Download optris Connect
Download the latest version of the optris Connect (2.0.6) software here!