- Technical details
- Datasheets & manuals
Portable laser thermometer optris P20 05M for exact measurement of molten metal
The portable industrial thermometer optris P20 05M measures temperatures precisely between 1,000°C and 2,000°C and is hence perfectly suited for industrial high-temperature measurements of molten metal.
The optris P20 05M’s internal data storage is capable of saving up to 2,000 measured values. Additionally, the handheld infrared thermometer is equipped with a USB port for evaluation and analysis of measured data on the computer. The inclusive evaluation and reporting software optris Connect additionally offers an oscilloscope function for 20 measurements per second.
- Temperature range:
1,000°C to 2,000°C
- Spectral range: 525 nm
- Response time: 100 MS
- Starting at 1560 €
Technical Details of the optris P20 05M
- Temperature range: 1,000°C to 2,000°C
- Spectral range: 525 nm
- Optical resolution: 150:1
- System accuracy (at ambient temperature 23 ± 5°C): ±(0.3% of reading +2°C)
- Repeatability: ±(0.1% of reading +1°C)
- Response time: 100 ms
- Emissivity (adjustable): 0.100 - 1.000
- Sighting: double laser class II (<1 mW) and sighting scope
- Signal processing: MAX/MIN, Scan/Hold function
- Alarm functions: Audible and visible HIGH/LOW alarm
- Data storage: 2,000 values
- LCD backlight: Three color alarm indication
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Relative humidity: 10 - 95%, non condensing
- Size: 264 x 203 x 60 mm
- Weight: 1,000 g
- Output / digital: USB interface
- Power: Ni-MH rechargeable battery
5 h laser and backlight on
25 h without laser and backlight
- AC Adapter: 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Part number: temperature range / spectral range / optics / output
- OPTP2005M: 1000-2000 °C / 525 nm / 24 mm @ 3,6 m (150:1)
Areas of application for the thermometer optris P20 05M
The handheld IR thermometer optris P20 05M allows for reliable measurement of metallic surfaces of up to 2,000°C, ensuring highest precision due to a selectable emissivity. Those features make the thermometer indispensable in the metal industry, especially for sporadic measurements. Thus, the laser thermometer is often employed for heated re-forming processes, including cutting, bending, and milling of e.g. steel slabs, ensuring maintenance of required temperature ranges.
Temperature analysis software optris Connect included
The temperature software optris Connect gives you the opportunity to analyse temperatures in real time as. Furthermore you are able to document and store your measurements.
To use our cost-free analysis software, just connet your handheld infrared thermometer through USB to your computer and access your data logger as well as real time measurements.